If it breaks, we’ll fix it!
If your appliance develops a fault, we’ll get it working again. We’ll instruct either the manufacturer or a certified repair centre to repair it.
Replace if can’t be repaired
If we can’t repair your appliance we will replace it. Replacements will be brand new and delivered free of charge.
Accidental damage cover
If your product fails due to an accident, you’re covered from the moment you receive it.
A UK dedicated claims line
Need a repair? We have a dedicated claims line and are here to help
Nothing to pay
Includes parts, labour, call out and delivery charges, so you can rest assured there are no hidden costs.
How much does it cost?
Each appliance is different, you’ll find the price on the product pages for each appliance.
Below is some important information about your extended warranty. This is a summary only and does not describe the full terms and conditions. Please read your full warranty terms and conditions to make sure you understand how your extended warranty protects you.
Extended warranty benefits
- Your extended warranty provides protection against accidental damage* and mechanical or electrical breakdown of the appliance.
- This includes:
- Parts: any parts required to repair your appliance will be covered if they have failed leading to the mechanical/electrical breakdown of the product or they have been accidentally damaged.
- Labour: visits by an engineer to your home to repair your appliance.
- Replacement: If the engineers are unable to repair your appliance, or if you decide to exchange it then you will receive a replacement appliance.
- The extended warranty is subject to the full terms and conditions. Please refer to your extended warranty documentation that is issued for a complete explanation of what your extended warranty provides.
- * Accidental Damage is the sudden unexpected and unintentional failure of your product caused by damage, (excluding liquid damage, fire damage or malicious damage) that prevents your product from meeting its designed function.
It is vital in the event of a claim that you contact the administrator by telephone on 03330 436701. Please provide the administrator with as much information about what has happened as soon as possible.
- You should include;
- 1. Your warranty reference and details of the product.
- 2. Date of incident.
- 3. What appears to be at fault with the product.
The administrator will assess the nature of the incident and check if it is protected under your warranty and if necessary arrange for the product to be repaired or replaced.
Who is my extended warranty with?
Your extended warranty is provided and administered by UK Warranty Ltd, registered in England and Wales company No. 07728040. Registered office: Pacifica House, The Venter Building, Houghton le Spring, Durham, DH4 5RA.
What is NOT protected
- Callout charges where a fault cannot be found with the product.
- Failure to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions for the care of the product.
- A product installed in a commercial environment or where the level of use is deemed beyond normal domestic use.
- Costs not authorised by the administrator or its appointed engineers.
- Faults relating to the installation of the product.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- Rectifying maladjustment or incorrect configuration or setting of manual controls.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
- Faults known to you before commencement of your extended warranty.
- Any work which relates to a manufacturer recall.
- Repairs to damage of a cosmetic nature caused by but not limited to denting, scratching, chipping, staining, and rust or corrosion.
- Routine maintenance of the product, supplies or service in your home.
- Faults arising from the interruption, failure, disconnection or power surge in the power supply to your home however caused or due to inadequate ventilation of the product.
- Faults arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. belts, fuses, seals).
- Total loss of use of the product due solely to the non-availability of replacement or substitute parts, in which case we shall offer a replacement product or settlement based on a product of equivalent or similar specification.
- Consequential loss of any type. The extended warranty is subject to the full terms and conditions. Please refer to your extended warranty documentation that is issued for a complete explanation of what your extended warranty provides.
Changing your mind
We hope you are happy with the cover this policy provides, however, if after reading this policy it does not meet with your requirements or you have simply changed your mind please return the policy and policy confirmation to the administrator within 45 days of purchasing the cover and we will arrange to cancel your policy.