Home Delivery Driver Installer
- Multi-drop deliveries of kitchen appliances to domestic and trade customers, products include, range cookers, washing machines, dishwashers, American style fridge freezers, T.V’s etc.
- Install washing machines, dishwashers, American style fridge freezers, T.V’s etc.
- Ensuring the right product/s get to the right places at the right time.
- Offering excellent customer service at every stage of the process.
- The role requires flexible working including public/bank holidays and two Saturdays per month.
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Uniform provided.
- Training given on all aspects of job.
- On site parking
- You must hold a full UK/EA driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Delivery experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Calm and professional approach to all tasks.
- Be polite and friendly at all times
- Work as part of a 2 person team.
- Ability to handle heavy stock with lifting aids provided.
- Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
10 hour shifts
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate: Nottingham, NG11 6QJ
- reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Delivery driver experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving: 2 years (required)
- Kitchen appliance installation: 3 years (preferred)
Driving Licence (required)
If you would like to apply for this position, please email [email protected] with a copy of your CV and the title of the role you’re applying for.