If there was an efficiency rating better than ‘A’ the Siemens WT46W566GB condensor dryer would be accredited with it because it’s actually 50% more efficient than a standard ‘A’ rated dryer!
To put this into perspective the next model down in the Siemens range which is ‘B’ energy rated uses an impressive 3.74kWh of electricity based on a 7kg load on the cotton cupboard dry setting. The ‘A’ rated WT46W566GB uses an amazing 1.35kWh on exactly the same load and setting, making this machine almost three times more efficient to use than the ‘B’ rated equivalent model.
- ‘A’ energy rating
- Sensor drying
- Internal light
- Self cleaning condensor
- SoftDry stainless steel drum
- Heat pump technology
- Free 5 year parts & labour warranty
- Time delay function
So if you’re wondering whether it’s worth upgrading to the ‘A’ rated model for an extra few pounds just think how much you will save over the life of the machine!
Latest posts by Appliance City (see all)
- Cooking with Kanye: Funny Celebrity Cookbooks - November 23, 2015
- For the Love of Chillies: Our Interactive Periodic Table of Scoville Units! - May 22, 2014
- 9 Healthy Low-Fat Pinterest Recipes for Spring and Summer - May 21, 2014